We’re recruiting – join the team!
MR-HR Licensed Drivers Wanted | Immediate start available | Upskilling available | $120,000 p.a. average earnings potential | Full Time role
We’re currently looking for MR-HR licensed drivers (upskilling available) to join our team in Arndell Park, NSW. Operate collection vehicles and equipment (Hooklift/Marrell/Frontload/Rearload/Runner/Back Up) and deliver loads to recycling and disposal facilities in a safety-first culture!
Key driver benefits
Some of the key benefits of this role include;
- $120k + per annum average earnings potential
- Above award rate
- Full time role (this is not a casual role)
- Overtime available
- Sign on bonus
- One truck – One driver
- Positive team environment and safety-first culture
- Full training (no experience necessary)
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Opportunity to expand your skillset on multiple vehicles (MR – HR license upskilling)
Key driver requirements
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes;
- Positive disposition and high personal standards
- Team player/flexibility
- Well presented and excellent communication skills
- White Card
- Focussed on excellent customer service
- Reliability, motivation & a positive attitude is essential
Grasshopper Environmental is a division of Cleanaway Waste Management Ltd, an ASX100 listed company and Australia’s leading total waste management, industrial and environmental services company.
Our clients are some of Australia’s largest construction companies and together we are working on iconic projects.
We’re proud to provide equal opportunities to people of all ages and backgrounds and we promote diversity within the workforce.
How to apply
Click here to apply via Seek or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential conversation about this role, then contact our Recruitment Team on 1300 147 277.
Page last updated 30/08/2022