The Referral Rewards Program is designed to reward Grasshopper Environmental Clients with a $50 eGift Card* for each referral.
We love receiving positive feedback and compliments from happy Grasshopper Environmental customers. It ‘s what motivates us to continuously provide exceptional customer experiences and services. The greatest compliment, however, is a referral and we want to encourage our customers who feel they have received an exceptional level of service to consider referring us. Our NEW Referral Rewards Program aims to make the referral process easy and most importantly, rewarding!
The Referral Rewards Program rewards customers who refer Grasshopper Environmental with a $50 eGift Card* to spend at their choice out of a large variety of major retailers.
There are no limits to the number of times our customers can refer and be rewarded* however, the referred candidate must be a new customer to Grasshopper Environmental and must successfully sign up to a scheduled service contract for no less than 12 months. Once they are signed up and have had at least one service we will email the eGift Card* directly to you. For full terms & conditions, please click here.
Why Refer Grasshopper Environmental?
From humble beginnings servicing the Blue Mountains and Katoomba regions, we have grown exceptionally since establishment almost 40 years ago. We now provide effective, tailored solutions that exceed environmental standards in recycling and resource recovery across the entire span of Sydney working alongside some of the largest infrastructure projects.
Delivering excellent waste management services that our customers can rely on is what we pride ourselves on at Grasshopper Environmental.
Our service excellence does not come from perfection but our ability to fix problems quickly and learn from it. It’s a trait our customers find refreshingly different.
Our growth is attributed to the consistently high level of service we provide to each and every customer and the positive feedback and referrals we receive as a result.
Referral Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
Thank you for participating in the Grasshopper Environmental Referral Rewards Program which is designed to provide an incentive for a new referral. Only current clients of Grasshopper Environmental Pty Ltd can participate in the Referral Rewards Program. Below are the terms and conditions for the program.
- The Referrer: The Referrer must be a client of Grasshopper Environmental on a current waste management contract at the time of making the referral.
- A referral can only be made via the online referral form available on the Grasshopper Environmental website at grasshopper.net.au/referralrewards, and the incentive for referrers is only applicable for new candidates which have not previously had a contract with Grasshopper Environmental Pty Ltd or used its services. In addition, the candidate must not have a current quotation from Grasshopper. It is the responsibility of the referrer to ascertain whether the referral has engaged services or obtained a current quote with Grasshopper Environmental before submitting the referral.
- The Referrer must obtain authority from the candidate to disclose their personal details for the purpose of the referral. Without this authority, the Referrer is ineligible to participate in the Grasshopper Environmental Referral Rewards Program. Once the referral is received via our online form, the candidate will be contacted by Grasshopper Environmental Pty Ltd.
- The Referer may refer as many candidates as they choose if the referrals meet Grasshopper Environmental Pty Ltd eligibility requirements as stated on these Terms & Conditions.
- Referrals are not valid where the candidate and the referrer are one and the same person.
- If a referral is submitted multiple times from different referees, then the first referral will be eligible for the reward. The reward can only be paid out to one single referrer for each eligible referral.
- Referrals will be valid for six months from the date a candidate referral is received by Grasshopper Environmental Pty Ltd.
- A $50 eGift Card will be offered to the referrer when the referred prospect is successfully entered into a waste management service contract with Grasshopper Environmental.
- A successful waste management service contract is defined as a contracted waste management service of no less than 12 months made with Grasshopper Environmental by the referred customer who completes at least one scheduled waste pickup.
- The referrer will be sent their $50 eGift Card via email within thirty days of the successful placement.
- This program may be terminated or changed at Grasshopper Environmental Pty Ltd discretion at any time and without notice.
If you have further questions, please contact: email@example.com