Take Your Pick Promotion – Terms & Conditions
Sales Promotion Offer Dec 1st 2020 – Jan 31st 2021
- The Promoter is Grasshopper Environmental Pty Ltd. (ABN 15 606 582 567) of 200 Walters Rd, Arndell Park NSW 2148. Telephone number 1300 147 277.
- Information on how to claim the promotional offer is part of the terms of conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this promotional offer, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who is eligible to receive the Promotional Offer?
- The Promotional offer is available to new customers between December 1st, 2020 and January 30th, 2021 who engage Grasshopper Environmental for construction waste management services and spend a minimum of $5,000 in waste management services in the first month of being a customer. Eligible recipients must spend the minimum $5,000 between the promotional offer period between December 1st, 2020 and January 30th, 2021 and have their first invoice paid in full within the promotion dates to be eligible to receive the promotional offer.
- Grasshopper Environmental reserves the right to request eligible recipients of the promotional offer to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim the promotional offer. Proof of identification, residency and claim considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The promotional offer commences on 01/12/2020 at 12:01am AEST and concludes on 31/01/2021 at 11:59pm AEST.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected account signups, acceptance of proposals/quotes, service requests/changes or invoice payment not received by the Promoter or delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. Entries not attributable to a paid invoice will not be able to claim the promotional offer.
How to claim the Promotional Offer
- The terms & conditions of the promotional offer are set out on grasshopper.net.au.
- Customers must ensure that their claim to the promotional offer complies with these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, or to require the entrant to verify their personal and company details. If a claim cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the claim will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a claim if the Promoter becomes aware that the claim to the promotional offer is of a type described in this clause.
- Any claim that is made on behalf of a customer by a third party will be invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any customer who tampers with the claim process, who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion, which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to customers using multiple accounts or customer contacts for the same construction project.
Number of claims permitted
- Customers may claim the promotional offer only once per construction project and may not claim the promotional offer for the multiple stages of a single construction project.
Determination and Notification of winner
- New customers who are eligible to receive the promotional offer will receive their promotional item within 14 days upon payment of their first invoice being paid in full within the promotional date period.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the promotional offer or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
- Eligible recipients of the promotional offer will be notified by email or phone.
- The promotional offer will be awarded only to one person per construction project.
- The promotional offer will be awarded to the person who is named in the proposal/quote only. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder (i.e., email address holder or phone number holder mentioned in account sign up).
- Should a customer’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify Grasshopper Environmental.
- There are 3 different promotional offers available dependant on account spend.
Tier 1: Eligible customers must spend a minimum of $5000 per month to take their pick of only one item; Holy Stone HS160 1080p Drone HD Camera OR Kogan 69L Bar Fridge- Black OR Milwaukee Jobsite Radio C12JSRO OR Makita Jobsite Radio DMR200.
Grasshopper Environmental may substitute Tier 1 Promotional items for items of equal or lesser value should the item become discontinued or unavailable in Australia.
Tier 2: Eligible customers must spend a minimum of $8000 per month to take their pick of only one item; Jumbuck Portland 4 burner BBQ with Gasmate Gas Cylinder 8.5kg OR De’Longhi Nespresso Citiz and Milk Coffee Machine – Black OR Milwaukee Jobsite Radio M18JSRDABO OR Makita Jobsite Radio DMR108.
Grasshopper Environmental may substitute Tier 2 Promotional items for items of equal or lesser value should the item become discontinued or unavailable in Australia.
Tier 3: Eligible customers must spend a minimum of $13,000+ per month to take their pick of only one item; Jumbuck Club 6 Burner BBQ OR De’Longhi Magnifica S Fully Automatic Coffee Machine
Grasshopper Environmental may substitute Tier 3 Promotional items for items of equal or lesser value should the item become discontinued or no longer available in Australia.
Further Terms and Conditions
- Grasshopper Environmental (subject to State and Territory Legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this promotional offer if an event beyond the control of Grasshopper Environmental corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this promotion. Grasshopper Environmental will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the promotional offer process or any other aspect of this promotion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including (without limitation) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any causes beyond the control of Grasshopper Environmental, then the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion take any action that may be available, and (without limitation) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- If the promotional offer is unavailable, for whatever reason, Grasshopper Environmental reserves the right to substitute the promotional item for an item of equal or lesser value, subject to State Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the item that the recipient must comply with all the conditions of use of the item and the item’s supplier’s requirements. Each item must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a recipient is unable to use the item as stated.
- Grasshopper Environmental reserves the right to redetermine the recipient of the promotional offer in the event of a customer being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.