Gift Card Promotion
Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is Grasshopper Environmental Pty Ltd. (ABN 15 606 582 567) of 200 Walters Rd, Arndell Park NSW 2148. Telephone number 1300147277.
2. Information on eligibility forms part of the terms of entry. By entering your details into our online form, making an enquiry or placing your booking on a residential skip bin you agree to accept and be bound by these terms & conditions.
3. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this promotion, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
4. Gift card offer is only eligible to residential domestic skip bin orders and small business owners eligible for Cash on Delivery payment terms. These can be new and current customers of Grasshopper Environmental as well as Grasshopper Environmental employees.
5. Gift Card offer is only eligible once bookings have been paid in full including any additional charges incurred, including but not limited to; excess weight charges, rental hire, contamination, reload, futile service fees due to access and safety issues.
6. Gift Card is only eligible to orders made through the campaign landing page form
7. Gift Card offer is not available to bookings made through partner sites (bookabin.com.au, bestpriceskipbins.com.au & skipbinsonline.com.au) or via phone in bookings.
8. The gift card offer commences on 11/05/2020 at 12:01am AEST and concludes on 30/06/2020 at 11:59pm AEST. Orders must be received by the Promoter prior to the offer close date and time.
9. The time of entry will in each case be the time the order is received by Grasshopper Environmental, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected orders not received by the Promoter or delays in the order due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. Bookings not attributable to a valid email address and phone number is invalid and will not be accepted.
Gift Card Promotion
11. The Gift Card Promotion entitles eligible customers to 1 Electronic Gift Card per booking. The value of the gift card is based on the Skip Bin size as per the following:
|Skip Bin Size||Gift Card Value|
12. The Gift Card is an electronic gift card that can be used for brands and stores listed here: https://www.giftpay.com.au/business/egifts.aspx
13. The Gift Card must be taken as offered. The Gift Card, or any unused portion, are not transferable or exchangeable for cash. The Gift Card must be taken as offered and is subject to individual store terms and conditions of use and the terms and conditions of use of GiftPay – the E Gift Card platform where Gift Cards are to be redeemed.
14. The Gift Card must be redeemed within the validity period. Expired Gift cards are not redeemable and Gift card amounts will not be refunded or credited when expired.
15. The Gift card will not be replaced if stolen, misplaced, destroyed or expired.
16. The Gift Card will be issued to the eligible customer via email within 14 days of full payment.
Further Terms & Conditions
17. Grasshopper Environmental (subject to State and Territory Legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this promotional offer at any time.
18. If for any reason this promotional offer is not capable of running as planned, including (without limitation) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of Grasshopper Environmental, then the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion take any action that may be available, and (without limitation) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
19. If the E Gift Card is unavailable, for whatever reason, Grasshopper Environmental reserves the right to substitute the E Gift Card for a Gift of equal or greater value.
20. All information collected through bookings and forms are entered into a database that Grasshopper Environmental may use to contact the customer. The customer’s names and email addresses may be used to send relevant information in the form of newsletters, future promotional and marketing purposes. If the customer no longer consents to their details being used for future newsletters and/or marketing purposes, the customer should contact Grasshopper Environmental or by clicking unsubscribe on communications. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to Grasshopper Environmental.